Thursday, May 8, 2008

Working on the blog...

I've done a bit of work to the blog today... added a list of my "works in progress" on the left, and made myself a new banner with the Gryffindor house colors! :) The gold isn't quite gold enough, but it'll do for now. :) It'll probably get changed quite a bit, as the mood strikes me.

I really can't wait to get started on the things for the swap. I hope my owl doesn't get tired during it's flight and have to stop and rest. I'm not the world's most patient witch. I've picked out what I'm going to make for my spoilee's bag, and just need to know what house they're in so I can get the yarn. :) I can't wait to start learning about them, so that I can find lots of fun things for their parcel. I'm so excited about this! :) I love to give presents. I might even get my house-elves in on the fun, and see if they can think up anything to add into it as we go along. A photo of them taking a break from all the hard work they do helping out here will follow shortly.

No comments: