Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Iiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmm..... Movin' Out!

Ahh.... yes, the joy of it! I'm MOVING OUT of my parents' house, for what I dearly hope and pray is the very last time ever. We sign the lease for our new apartment tomorrow at 1:30, they hand over the keys, and we can start moving our things in. I'm so excited, that I don't know if I'll be getting any sleep tonight! :) :) :)

Before pics will follow tomorrow night, most likely; but here's a general floor plan for you:

Door opens, and the stairs are in front of you. Turn left, and you're in the kitchen. Decent amount of cabinet and counter space, new fridge. Through the kitchen is the living room. There is a door to the basement in the kitchen, which is packed dirt. So, not livable space, but DEFINITELY usable space!

Up the stairs we go. First door (all doors are on the left up here) takes you into the girls' bedroom. Small, but it doesn't need to be big. It only needs to hold two toddler beds and a dresser. Next, we have the bathroom: long and narrow. Not gorgeous, but doesn't need to be. Lastly, we come to our bedroom. Again, small. BUT, the closet is big-ish, so we'll put the dressers in there, to save floor space in the room itself. All in all, a cute, quaint little place. Enough for us. :)

Oh, and awesome tidbit: ALL the carpeting and linoleum was replaced, so is brand new. Bonus! That'll be a help with both Maddy's allergies/asthma, and my OCD... It'll be nice to be able to walk barefoot in my own home without getting the heebie-jeebies.


SOOOOOOO EXCITED!

1 comment:

Fleur Sweeting said...

That is super exciting! I'll be looking for the pictures!