Sunday, May 11, 2008

Church Today

The girls were so cute today at church.

The Primary kids (ages 3-12) got up and sang a song to their mommies. Then, they presented each of us with a tissue paper carnation. Too Cute!

At the end of Sacrament Meeting, all women over 18 were asked to stand, and we were presented with cute votive holders with votives in them. Attached was a booklet that had been compiled by the Primary Presidency. On the cover it said "My Mommy is special because..." and inside was all the kids' answers to the rest of that sentence. Maddy's said "she brings me toy puppies". lol...

At the end of 3rd block, Laura presented me with this: In it was a cute little flowering plant. There was a card with it as well, which read as follows:
"Laura says: 'To Mommy: Happy Birthday. Thank you for singing songs to me. Love, Laura' ". Awwww.... :) Too cute, right?

THESE are the sorts of things I want to remember. There aren't any better gifts than these! :)

No comments: