Sunday, May 18, 2008

Excited

About a bunch of things!

1: I've started the ordering for the things in my Hogwarts swap package, and my handmade item is done. I can't wait to see everything come together!

2: I got my swap partner for my "Favorite Things" swap, and have started filling my box.

3: I've signed up for the "Baker's Dozen" sock KAL. Starting in June, there'll be a pattern a month for a year, with a 13th pattern on-going as the year goes by. I think I'm going to piggy-back this with the F.R.I.E.N.D.S KAL, and make the monthly socks in the next season's box color... Two birds, one stone... All that Jazz.

4: Laura is finally potty trained at night. Just in time, too... I had used my last diaper the other day!

5: Kyle (my brother) picked out his birthday present. He was looking through my "Son of Stitch 'n' Bitch" book. He was debating between a hat and a sweater. Thankfully (for both my sanity AND my wallet) he picked the hat. LOL

1 comment:

Enna Kirts - Slytherin House said...

You have finished the handmade item aleady? Wow! I still have to start!

I feel quite lucky to be your spoilee!

Love, Enna.