Monday, May 12, 2008

Random You...

Random YOU:
Fave hair style you ever had: Probably a Bob. That's what I keep returning to! I bob it, it grows out to my shoulders, and then I bob it again, LOL
Fave song on the radio you just love right now: I don't listen to the radio, but right now I'm loving 80's stuff.
Fave tv show: Desperate Housewives
Fave musical artist: Barenaked Ladies
Fave thing to eat for supper: Meatloaf
Fave movie: Amelie
Best date you ever went on: my second date with my Hubby, because that was when I realized I was going to marry him. I later found out that that was the same time that he realized the same thing!
Your most fave friend: My daughters.
The best Christmas present you ever recvd to date: computerized embroidery machine. :)

1 comment:

Enna Kirts - Slytherin House said...

Hey Ronni, Fun to see some things about you, I copied the post and will post it on my blog as well. Fun idea!
Enna (Jantine).