Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HSKS 5

I just found this cool thing on Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com). It's the "Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 5: The Order of the Phoenix". How cool is that? I signed up, so hopefully I'll be accepted. Would that not be the most awesome thing in the world? lol. It's a three month swap, at the end of which you get (and give) a package with a handmade item, sock yarn in your house (Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin) colors, new knitting needles, a knitting accessory (stitch markers, row counter, etc.), and a knit or crochet pattern. There can also be other "extras". Stuff that the person who has your name has learned about you during the three months the swap has gone on. How awesome is that? :) I'm super excited, and really hope I get into Hogwarts!

No comments: