Friday, May 9, 2008

My Ravelry About Me

I just filled out the "about me" section in my Rav profile. I rambled, as always. Here's a copy, because I made myself smile. :)

What do you want to know? I’m an open book.
They call me Ronni.
I’m a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (That makes me a Mormon).
I’d give you the shirt off my back if I could.
I’ve been married for 5 1/2 years. My husband and I only dated for six weeks before getting engaged, and were only engaged for three months before getting married. It hasn’t all been sunshine and roses, but we’re working on it, and trying to make it all work.
I stay home with the kiddos, which is great most of the time, but sometimes, I just want to talk to an adult, and NOT to or about my kids! lol
I absolutely adore books and learning, and would be a perpetual college student if I could afford the classes! I would love to learn everything there is to know.
I love a good “B” movie, or foreign film. My top two are Amelie (a french film about a girl who does good deeds and finds love) and Rocky Horror Picture Show, for which there IS no explanation.
My iTunes play list looks like it was compiled by someone with mutiple personality disorder. I’ve got Boy George, George Michael, Flogging Molly, Christina Aguilera, Miranda Lambert, Disturbed, Sinatra (both Frank and Nancy), Michael Buble, Jack Johnson, Buddy Holly, Barenaked Ladies, the Casts of Rent, Wicked, and Chicago, and Kanye all hanging out and playing together. If I could only listen to ONE band for the rest of my life, it’d be Barenaked Ladies, but life is way to short for that! I listen to everything!
If I won the lottery, I’d pay off all my debt, burn my crappy car in effagy and get a better one, Pay off all my parents’ debt, and that of my in-laws, set up college funds for the girls, and then custom-build the house of my dreams. It MUST have a gourmet kitchen, and an AWESOME craft room. :)

1 comment:

Ronnica said...

Hey, my name is Ronnica, too. I get a google alert for my name (just to see if anyone is talking about me =) ), and it sent me your post today.

I LOVE BNL too. There lyrics are wonderfully put together!