Friday, March 13, 2009

Yay

Scheduling is going quite well. Yesterday was an unpleasant day, because when I opened the girls' closet to get their underpants and socks, there was an avalanche. Those of you who know me, know that I can NOT stand messes of any sort. So, I spent three hours culling the mess in the closet. Donating, Tossing, and then Organizing what was left. Which wasn't much. When I get angry, I toss a LOT. But now? Now there won't be an avalanche when I try to get out socks and underpants!

Anyway...Other than that the week has gone pretty well.

2 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

I know it wasn't funny at the time, but I totally laughed when I pictured the avalanche! Way to make a positive experience out of it. :)

Ronnica said...

You know, you're right. At the time, I was furious. But picturing myself standing ankle deep in rubble? Yeah. Pretty funny. LOL