Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look what I made!

If I make it again, I'll probably make it wider and longer... It's a big "snug". On

another note, my grandmother asked me today if I got hair extensions. I said "No, you clearly just haven't seen me with my hair down in a while." You moms will understand... It's usually in a ponytail so that it's out of the way. I decided to be pretty today though. :) Then she asked if I dyed it today. No again. I just put effort into it today, LOL. The more that I look at this photo, the more I decide that the baggy nature of the shirt makes me look "fluffier" than I am in reality.

4 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

You look very pretty! And the vest looks great. Nice job!

Hermione Bagnold said...

I think you're very beautiful! :) And you do put me in the mindset of Kayleigh from Firefly...Great work on the FO!!! :D

dogwithbooks said...

My grandmother just keeps asking me over and over again... "When did you get black hair?" (Of course, she's 91 and has dementia, so it makes no sense to tell her that it's always been this way.)

Excellent vest!! :)

Fleur Sweeting said...

Your grandma cracks me up... It must be odd for you living in the land of WTF! LOL

The vest looks GREAT! <3 (I know that's a stupid emticon heart, but it has the same meaning I don't just throw those out willy-nilly.)