Saturday, December 6, 2008

*The End* swap

From "knitterphd". This is what I saw when I opened the box:See my lovely note? With the cute knitterly Far Side cartoon on it?The first thing I opened: (It was all rolled up pretty, but I was too impatient with the camera. Jake rolled his eyes at me when I squealed out loud. LOL)
Here's me with it on. It matches my outfit today! I'm going to wear it when we go see the movie again on Friday, for our anniversary date. :) More Twilight knitted goodness (They have apples stitched on them!)*Squee* I wonder if I can get Jake to hackey-sack with it? ;)These certainly fit my opinion of myself, LOL. They'll be fun to pamper myself with in my next bath!Great for chapped lips, which I have constantly in the winter here in Connecticut!Laura saw these, and asked me if I was going to share them, lolYum! I love the circus, and I collect clowns! :)This was super thoughtful. Since I'm Mormon, I don't drink coffee or tea. She sent me cocoa! :)
Everything all together!

Thanks so much! I clapped, and squealed out loud, lol. Everything is lovely. I feel truly spoiled! :)

No comments: