Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wish List

Some ideas, to aid anyone wishing to gift me...

  • Dark Chocolate (no nuts, please)
  • Journals. I love to write, and am working on my first novel as well as an anthology of poetry.
  • I love wooden needles and hooks, and am slowly trying to convert all of my crochet hooks to wood. I love the Brittany hooks, but they're all I've tried. I've got a wooden "g" hook. More for my collection would be lovely.
  • Much like the journals, I love new pens. I like to try all kinds. I'm a tactile person, and write on paper, then transfer it to the computer- rather than just writing there straight away.
  • My favorite yarns are Cascade 220 and Malabrigo. I'd also enjoy checking out new laceweight yarns, or new cottons. I've pretty much only tried Sugar 'n' Cream and Peaches 'n' Cream. I like to make washcloths, dishcloths and market bags though, which all lend themselves to cotton.
  • Here's a link to my Amazon wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=2P4RXSQLQMML3
  • And Loopy Ewe... http://www.theloopyewe.com/wishlist/show/20135/?token=ea5fadf058eb
  • And finally, Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/favorite_listings_public.php?user_id=5330998
  • As for bags, I adore everything I've seen or bought at both Slipped Stitch Designs and Julip Bags. In my opinion, one can never have too many bags.
  • I love fun, kitchy designs, as well as geometric prints...
  • I also love to sew and adore fabric.

I have no allergies, but can't drink coffee or tea, and don't like nuts, except cashews. :) Thanks for looking, happy swapping!

No comments: