Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Games #1

Part 1- Ten Things In Your Trunk ("R")
1. Rubber bands (long hair gets hot in the summer!)
2. Rope, to make a hammock
3. Ranch dressing, in case there are veggies to eat up. Mmm...
4. Robert Frost poetry. Need something to read!
5. Radio, because music is like air to me.
6. rook from my chess set...don't know HOW that got in there...
7. rupees from my last trip to Nepal
8. my fishing Rod
9. a Right shoe with no mate. How does this HAPPEN to me? Did I pack in the dark?!?
10. Road map to the nearest mall. I don't do well without shopping around me. ;)


Part 2- "Wingo"...One space shy of a blackout. Bummer.
Part 3- Commenting on your spoiler/ee's projects.
Spoiler- Olive Bumblebirch. I commented on her Celtic Tote, which is GORGEOUS! Go look at it if you get a chance!
Spoilee- Patonga Pinkstone. Did you know that she makes tons of beautiful socks? I commented on her Serendipities Socks. It was hard not to comment on all of them, because they all deserve mention!

No comments: