Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So...

Here's where *I* am lately:



~Jealous: that Jake gets to see/be near Lucy tomorrow, and I don't.



~Anxious: for his interview to go well.



~Nervous: about his flight.



~Industrious: I've knit a pair of socks this week, and am starting on another, See?



~Excited: About knitting group on Saturday, and about the idea of paying the first installment on the yarn club I'm in, because that means that I'm that much closer to the first shipment!


~Bored: with the idea of spending my whole day today cleaning the house, because I've been neglecting it to knit socks.


~Apathetic: about the knee socks I'm supposed to be knitting for my aunt. Upside? They're toe up, which is fun. Downside? She's got a size 10 foot, and wants a plain stockinette sock.


~Happy: that the girls are going to get time with Jake's parents and his grandmother this weekend. They don't see her nearly enough.


~Curious: about what life will bring if Jake DOES get the job, and we DO move to Vegas. I've never lived anywhere else but Connecticut. It's going to be a grand adventure, and I really hope I get to go on it.


~Playful: I just want to turn the stereo up and dance around the house all morning.


~Wistful: I miss Lucy. :sigh:


~Hopeful: That today will be a good day with the girls, with minimal melt-downs, and that things will go smoothly. I kind of need that today.


Looking forward to: mid day emails from Lucy, dinner with my family, wearing my new socks, Friday's playdate, Saturday's SnB, and Jake coming home (and he hasn't even left yet!)

4 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Wow - looking to move to Vegas? That would be an adventure. Good luck!

Heather said...

I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts today and hope the interview goes well. I'll call a little later. ((HUGS))

Hermione Bagnold said...

LOL Wow! Sounds like you're all over the emotion board! I hope Jake's interview goes well, and can't wait to hear about it all when he gets back!

Ronnica said...

Jessica- Yes. If he gets this job, he'll find out in September, and we'll be moving late Oct./early Nov. We're really excited at the prospect of it. :)

Hettie- It was great to talk to you today, if even just to know that I'm not alone in all my crazy!

Netta- I really, really am. LOL That's okay though, it's old hat for me. I'm always all over the emotional map, lol. I'll be sure to blog about how he thinks it went.