Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sick...

I am sick, sick, sick. I've lost my voice, and have had a sore throat and a headache for three days now. I've been spending my time watching season 2 of The Tudors (Oh Henry, you rascal, you...) and napping, and playing with the girls. I haven't even gone to Thursday night knit group in the longest time. I feel so...shlubby. LOL Sunday is Easter. Tomorrow, we will be dyeing eggs. My in-laws will be over for dinner, and then afterwards my parents and brother will come over and we'll all help the girls with the eggs. Then, Sunday we'll pop down to the in-laws' for a few minutes to visit, and then to my mom's for a egg hunt and dinner.

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Sounds like you've got a busy weekend! I sure hope you feel better before all your plans!!! (((((HUGS)))))