Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Points of Interest:

  • Friday starts the Olympic games, and with it comes the Ravelympics. I've got a few things coming up for that: A neckwarmer, a sweater, a felted tote, and mini socks for christmas ornaments on our tree. I just finished a great bucket hat made with the world's softest wool. VERY happy with how it came out!

  • Friday is also the entries into the local fair. Said hat, my hufflepuff knit-a-long headband, my mother-in-law's monkey socks, Michael's baby blanket, and I'm going to try to see if I can figure out if I can fit my calorimetry into a category for judging! :) Woohoo!

  • We'll also be going to visit Jake's parents that day, as Jake's working overtime on Thursday.

  • Saturday, Mom wants to take the girls to the zoo. They'll love that, and I'll love the day off to knit ALL DAY LONG!!! :)

  • Sunday, we're going to go to our old ward, to visit and fellowship with old friends. After that, there's an annual parade and cook-out at my uncle's house which we'll be going to.

Busy weekend ahead!

  • Also, my friend from Vegas is pretty sure that she'll be able to make it out for a visit in October, which is REALLY exciting! :) I'm thrilled with the idea that she'll be able to make it out!

1 comment:

Jessica 7 said...

Yay! I'm glad you'll be there Sunday. See you then!