Sunday, August 17, 2008

This Week

I have a sinus infection, which is VERY stinky... I want to rip my whole face off, it's such horrid pain. It hurt less to recover from my c-sections than it is hurting to get rid of this. I have two more days of antibiotics. I just want to feel better...

An upside? My birthday is this week, woo hoo! Friday, I'll be 25. I still feel like a baby, and sometimes can't believe that I have two babies of my own!

The Twilight Knitters group on Ravelry is putting together a proposal for a book! They're taking pattern submissions right now, and while I can't design to save my life, I've put in my 2 cents on a couple of things, and will be helping out by test knitting some things. Sarah specifically said she'd shoot me her patterns when she's ready for a test knit. I am VERY excited about that!

Lucy-I know you're reading... How're the travel plans coming? Were you able to buy your tickets yet? And how much did you scream when Phelps got number 8?

1 comment:

Jessica 7 said...

So sorry about the sinus infection. I've had them before - ow! It's been great to see you these last couple of weeks. I'm sorry I'm always running somewhere at church, so I don't have time to just sit and chat! :( Get better!