Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vampy Valentine's Swap

First of all, let me just say... A MILLION thanks to Erika, aka "thechickwithstix" for an absolutely incredible swap package. I've been a little sad the past couple days, and that is officially ALL gone. My husband did NOT get my excitement when I was jumping up and down in the kitchen, hugging the yarn that you'll see further down in this post, and squealing like a teenage girl who just got asked to prom. Let the photos commence!

Everything: The yarn was still a mystery at this point, but you can see my patterns (Mingus, lissajous, La Digitessa, and Spina de Pesce), my truffles (I swear, I don't have a problem!), Oreos (yummy... I've already torn into THOSE!), Alice Cullen lip balm, and soap which I hadn't yet looked closely at either.See how pretty it was packaged? Even red and black ribbon! :) PAM! I got PAM yarn! (cue the jumping, squealing, and yarn hugging)The soap I hadn't looked closely at yet? ERIC soap! Swoon... (cue another round of squealing and jumping)
Erika, everything is PERFECT! I know you were anxious about it, but it's all great. It's really perfect for me! :) Thank you SO much!

No comments: