Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ravenclaw Assignment #1

1- What form does your Patronus take? What does it symbolize for you?
My patronus is a penguin. Because like penguins, I fear very little (probably far less than is intelligent for self-preservation), and am a very social animal (just ask anyone who knows me!)
2- Did you bring a cat, an owl, a toad, or other pet with you? What is their name?
I brought my owl, Langdon. I think I would wither up if I didn't have a way to keep in touch with everyone!
3- What is your favorite class here at Hogwarts?
I'm a COMPLETE geek, and my favorite class is History of Magic.
4- What is worth sneaking out of the castle for, even if you got caught?
A mid-night rondezvous!
5- What has made you laugh so hard that you've had butterbeer come out your nose?
Pretty much anything Fleur Sweeting says to me.
6- What yarn do you covet? Link please...
Look at all the pretties... http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/newmoon/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=182_4_66
7- What is your favorite flavor... the one thing you could simply not live without? Is brand important?
I am madly in love with Jelly Belly jelly beans. It's a long standing love affair, in that these are the ONLY jelly beans I will eat. I always feel so special when I get one of the pretty white boxes with all the flavors seperated out... I know... I'm pathetic. LOL
8- How many HSKS terms have you participated in?
This is number 3.
9- Do you have a birthday, anniversary or other big Muggle event during this year at Hogwarts? If yes, please tell us what.
Does Mother's Day count? Also, not a holiday, but Fleur Sweeting is coming to stay at my house for a long weekend, in 8 days! Like I said...not a holiday, but it should be! ;)
10- You in 5 words.
Silly, responsible, clean-freak, shopaholic, crafty.

7 comments:

YogaKnot said...

Ok that yarn is tasty. I want some too now...thanks, lol. I think Fleur coming to visit totally counts as a holiday. :)

Minerva

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the yarn and on Fleur... I know you two will have a wonderful giggly time together!

And I love your Patronus... penguins are awesome birds! Kick the tush our of those dementors. :-)

Fleur Sweeting said...

OOPS! Shop-a-holic should have been one of my words... hahahaha Also, I must say that I am very glad to make you laugh all of the time. :)

Hermione Bagnold said...

Hey, Fleur visiting is a holiday in your book! :) And yummy yarn! I can see why you covet it!

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Oooo...I love the yarn! No wonder you covet it. lol

Tanya said...

My boyfriend's sister LOVES penguins. I bought her time to play with them at the zoo last year.

Emma Gorodok said...

It's always great to meet people... perhaps I should have added my vacation in the UK with the HSKS meetup as a holiday