Friday, November 21, 2008

Violette's Owl has Landed! :)

I feel thoroughly spoiled. Violette Black of Slytherin House sent her owl through the skies to me. Here's what was found inside:

Herbal Instant Manicure. I'm excited about this... it's an exfoliating scrub... I LOVE exfoliating scrubs! :)

Gloves In A Bottle and Eucalan. Thanks! I was needing to get more wool wash, and now I don't have to! :)
Pumpkins and Cats! :) Peeps are one of my favorite candies (I know, I know...) so this is awesome! Thanks!
Blood Pops and Orange flavored Hot Cocoa... Water is boiling for this right now. I'm thinking I'm going to stick the package on the fridge, because it's just too stinkin' cute!Bamboo dpns, size 2 and a WIP tube, so that my sock doesn't fall off the needles... Don't you hate when that happens?The cutest little pumpkin take-out container, inside which was...LOVELY fall stitchmarkers... Can you see the leaves? I adore yarn jewelry!

And THESE, lovely fingerless gloves in Ravenclaw movie colors, with just a hint of Slytherin at the top of one glove. They're PERFECT for me, and will probably be worn until people start commenting that they never see me in anything else, lol. (That's my younger house elf's hand in the bottom of the picture, she's a camera hog, lol)Harry And Ron yarn from Opal. Thanks for this! I've been wanting to try Opal yarns for a while now, and just haven't managed to buy myself any. This is truly a treat! :)"The Knitting Answer Book", which I look at every time I go to the bookstore; and a keychain sock blocker! I've been wanting one of these since July, when I sent my best friend one for her birthday.All Together Now:

Violette, thank you SO much! Your package was SO thoughtful, and EVERYTHING will go to such good use! In the group photo but not featured on it's own is the HP Fair Isle bag pattern. I've been wanting to make this bag. Almost made it for *my* partner, but got scared off by the lining. One of these days, I'm going to put on my big girl panties, and just get over myself and knit it!

Okay, off to cast on a mini sock for my sock blocker keychain! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very glad you liked it.

Violette

Hermione Bagnold said...

LOL After all the discussing of Peeps candy in the Rav forum, I was beginning to wonder if Draco would even want to eat them, but I guess I don't have to worry about them being tossed, do I? ;) Your kit looks awesome! And I didn't see the bag...you said it was in the group photo...am I just missing it?...

Ronnica said...

Violette: Yes, I LOVED everything. Thanks again.

Hermione: It's the pattern for the bag, not the bag itself. Oh, and as for the Peeps in Draco's kit? He ate them all, and didn't even share them with me. LOL They're long gone.