Monday, November 3, 2008

I've started to write again. It's scary, but in a good way. Writing makes me vulnerable, which I have a lot of trouble with...but it's good for me. I need to get the words out. They're cluttered up in my head, and starting to spill out angrily. Jake is very supportive, and trying to be helpful, but we had a minor meltdown in Target today. I was trying to pick the perfect pen (it matters to me. Don't ask.) He kept trying to get me to buy the kind of pen which HE likes, no matter how many times I told him that I'd already tried that type of pen, and *didn't* like it. It ended with him realizing that *I* had to pick the pen, and *he* had to back off and let me do this myself, lol. All is well, and I'm now two pages into it. Wish me well. I'm terrified.

3 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Writing is great therapy - although it can definitely be scary to see what appears on the paper. Good luck Ronni! Love you!

Heather said...

Ah, I totally understand what you mean! The right pen, the right paper... and for me, the right curled position on the couch... writing is many things to and for many people. I hope you are able to get what you want out of it.
Bevin Rae
(using my Muggle account right now)

Fleur Sweeting said...

I know this will come as a HUGE shock, but I'm just as particular about my pens. hahaha... I'm sadly not much of a writer though. I never have the patience to actually write. :) Good luck with your writing and hopefully I'll get to read some of it. :)