Thursday, June 26, 2008

House Quiz #3!

Who is your favorite member of the Order of the Phoenix? Sirius Black.

Favorite person at Hogwarts? Hermione

Favorite spell or charm to use? Reparo. It comes in very handy with my two clumsy house elves.
Best and worst classes at Hogwarts? Best? Transfiguration. Worst? Herbology. No green thumb here... More like black thumb!

Favorite flower? Calla Lily

What is your beverage of choice? Coffee, tea, latte, soda/pop? Soda. Coke, more specifically

Favorite muggle music? Barenaked Ladies

How many family members do you have? 4. Me, the husband, and the two house elves.

What do you do on your summer vacation? What is your Favorite vacation ever taken? If we can get away, we usually visit family in Vermont. My favorite was our Honeymoon trip to Antigua.

What is your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Why? Transfiguration. I think we all want to change sometimes.

How many pairs of shoes (footwear) do you have? Which are your favorite pair? Over 40. Once I hit 40 pair, I stopped counting! I love my black boots. Stiletto heels. Come to just below my knees.

How many projects do you have OTN (on the needles)? 7

What is the oldest project you're working on and when did you cast it on? Michael's baby blanket. I cast on for it as soon as I found out Alicia was pregnant. Michael was born last Friday, and I'm still not done with the blanket. *oops*. It's not hard. Just straight garter stitch... But its sooooo boring! lol.

Favorite Food(s): Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans with whole milk to drink. Yum!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again I feel like we're twims... I think maybe 4 of your answers aren't the same as mine would be. And they're close to what my answers would be... it's crazy. (I think I have over 50 pairs of shoes though. I love shoes. I just can't get enough of them)

SinKnitty said...

I had a pair of the crocs mary janes and I wore them out. Mine were black though. Have you seen their website lately they have a bunch of new shoes. As soon as my feet are healed up from bunion surgery I'm throwing my cluncky beach crocs in the trash and buying some of the really cute crocs since I wont need the roomy toe anymore! yay!

SinKnitty said...

Not the high heels I don't know I think my feet would get sweaty and I would slide out of those. :) I'm talking about the new Alice maryjane style with no holes it's a slimmer fitting style and also the Celeste it's a canvas or suede top shoe and has the croslite sole like the crocs they are cute.