Friday, July 16, 2010

My Kit from Emma

My kit finally made it through customs and to me, yay!!!!!! Let's see it all, shall we?


The yarn and pattern and stitch markers. The yarn was hand-dyed for me by Emma in a beautiful Aqua color. It's laceweight and over 600 yards!
The stitch markers up close, and their pouch. They're runes. She included the meanings of the runes, and if you're curious, I'll list them for you later.

The hand made items: A tea cup pin cushion, a mini sock, a snitch for my Christmas tree, and a gorgeous thin scarf that can also double as a head wrap (I got a Trelawney kit, in case you were wondering!)

The goodies: German hot cocoa (YUM!) a quill pen, and sheepie candles. She also sent along purses with gummy bears for the girls but I didn't get a photo of them.

2 comments:

Emma Gorodok said...

I hope you and your girls liked what I sent to you - and I'm glad that it finally made it to you. For a while I was really worried that it had gotten lost

Ronnica said...

So was I! But it was well worth the wait. :)