Sunday, October 25, 2009

I can't believe

I forgot to blog! That's so unlike me. :( My week has been crazy, if that's any consolation.

I had a tooth pulled on Monday, but they couldn't do it normally, so I have an incision and stitch in my mouth which will be removed tomorrow.

I spent most of my week preparing for our upcoming move and Laura's birthday party (which is today). We had a few companies come and do in home estimates, and ended up deciding to do it ourselves, because it'll be about half the price.

Also, we signed our lease this week, and faxed it in. So, we're officially renting an apartment in Las Vegas! It won't be completed construction until just before we get there December 1, so we don't have to pay rent on it until December, which is a plus. :)

I'll try to be better this week about blogging. Hopefully next week will be a much calmer one.

2 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

I was wondering if you guys were still moving - guess this answers my question! Good luck!

Ronnica said...

Oh yes. We certainly are. :) I'll have photos galore after the move, I'm sure. :)