Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Favorites and Wish List

Favorite Colors: Green and pink, blue and brown, pink and brown (each as combinations), Green, Blue, purple, grays. I have recently found an extreme lack of yellow or orange in my sock stash, so those colors in sock yarns would be good. :)

Favorite Scents: I'm not a fan of anything overly sweet smelling, and get migraines from certain scents, so you're probably better off avoiding smelly things. Yankee Candle candles are safe, none of their scents have ever given me a headache (knock on wood...) Ooh. I LOVE the smell of Soak's "Scent for Celebration".

Favorite Yarn Brands: Malabrigo (all weights), Cosmic Fibers, Cascade 220, Knit Picks yarns.

Favorite Yarn Types: I'm always interested in new yarns for socks or lace. I like wools a lot. I'm not usually that fond of cottons, because they feel strange in my hands when I knit. Cotton blends are good, though. I knit mostly socks and lace, so the majority of my yarns are wool, and wool blends because of that.

Favorite Snacks: Spangler Circus Peanuts (yes. Those neon orange marshmallows shaped like peanuts. I love them.), Oreos, Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Cheez-Its, Tortilla Soup (sort of hard to ship... ;) )

Allergies: None that apply to the swap, unless migraines from some scents counts.

Wishlists:
KnitPicks
Amazon
Loopy Ewe
Etsy

5 comments:

Shelvicious said...

Welcome to the Arrows!

Selena Starfire said...

Do you ever make race cars from the circus peanuts?

Ronnica said...

Selena- how do you do that?

Anonymous said...

Hello Rowena
just popping ny to say hi & leaving this message as part of my quidditch homework :)

Go Wanderers!!

Enna Kirts - Slytherin House said...

Hey Ronni!

I just found out we almost share birthdays! I'm August 26th, my mum is 22nd as well actually :-)

Enna