Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thursday- spent time with Jessi, then Kyle so that we could see each other before he goes back to school and I move cross-country.

Friday- beach until 2pm (NOT easy with Maddy, aka The Albino. Spf 50 every half hour, and a shirt at all times. Fun times.) Get an angry sunburn (on purpose, so that I'll tan in a few days. Didn't think it through very well though, because my busy weekend isn't even half over.) Then, fair entries. Followed by giving the girls dinner and getting them into bed.

Saturday- a.m. baking and cooking for a party two hours away. Then getting everyone ready to GO to said party, packing bags, etc. Then, 2 hour drive to party. Then spend the day micro-managing the kids because Jake's family makes me more neurotic than I usually am. Then two hours home, and drop into bed exhausted.

Sunday- cook and bake for the VJ Day parade/picnic/Jaimie's birthday party. Go to said p/p/p without Jake, because he needs to sleep for work.

No comments: