Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy Week.

So this week, I spent a few days at my Grandmother's house, because she can't be alone at night and my aunt (who my g-ma lives with) was going camping. I had fun with her, because my Gram is cool, but was glad to get home.

Also, I did Maddy's school shopping. She's going to look mah-velous (said in my best Billy Crystal. ;) ) in all her stylin' new clothes! I'm going to make her wear all her outfits and take photos on Monday. What fun is parenting if you don't get to torture your kids?!?!

In swap news, my package will be going out in the next couple of days, which is awesome.

Knit wise, I'm very excited, proud, and impressed with myself. I'm on the edging chart of my swallowtail shawl, which is the biggest project I've ever actually followed through on. I can't wait to block this sucker. I'm going to wear it EVERY day!

Also, Jessi gave me a GORGEOUS woven scarf tonight. It's an early going away gift, and I almost cried when she gave it to me. I'm going to wear it to our knit group tomorrow, and see how long it takes the ladies to notice it. I wonder if they'll recognize it. They saw her working on it... :)

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

I love back to school. This is the only time of year my kids look sharp. After a while they stop caring. And my oldest is only 6. Oh man, oh man (with my head hung low)