Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy Lady

Yesterday, Jake had a friend over for brunch, so I was cooking my fanny off starting at 6:30 am!

Today, I think I'll go to the LYS and try to see if I can't enjoy some knit time there.

At some point this weekend, I need to book three round trip tickets to Pennsylvania (yay for red-eye cross country flights when traveling with a 4 and 6 year old!) And can I just take this opportunity to say what pros my girls are with flying? Their first flight was in December, when we moved to Vegas, and from that very first flight my girls can navigate through baggage check, security, and find their way to a gate with relative ease. They impress me.

Then will start the epic list making, packing and repacking, and triple checking. That will pretty well take up the entire two to three weeks between now and the time we go.

1 comment:

Emma Gorodok said...

I hope to fly to the UK with my 5 year old this summer, hopefully flying with him will be as easy.