Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank You, Winnie2!!

Everything:


An owl mirror, see how cute!? And *square* 40" size 2 needle. I'm really psyched to try this, I must say. And the cutest of cute gift tags. You nailed my style here, Winnie!
A GORGEOUS cowl made from Malabrigo Silky Merino. Sooooo soft.......
And owl mittens! See how cute?!? I can't resist them. lol
Perfect Day Yarns' Beat Sock in "Mermaid". Is it bad that I want to abandon everything I have on the needles to cast something on in this? I'm really coveting green combined with purple or pink right now. You *may* have quenched the craving. No definitive word on that yet though.Yarn Love's Juliet in "Enchanted". It's not at all bright like my camera is making it out to be. I'm not sure what's going on there... :( It's really dark and moody and muted. It's PERFECT. My camera has lost its mind. lol

These are going to hang in the school area of the house. They say "My Child is Student of the Month at Hogwarts" and "Hogwarts Alumni". Awesome!

No comments: