Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Numbers...

1...Day until sign-ups for the next round of Hogwarts Sock Kit Swaps.
7...days until Maddy's birthday.
10...days until her party.
11...days until Super Bowl.
17...days since my last yarn purchase.
27...days until I get to hug Lucy for the first time.

3...finished projects started AFTER Jan. 1st.
4...projects currently on the needles.
5...packages on their way to me.
10...projects planned for this year from yarn I already own.
12...pairs of socks planned to be knit this year.

11...hours until breakfast.
2...times that I cried while watching Pres. Obama's inaugural address.
1...average number of meals I eat in a day. (I know, I know. It's bad nutrition.)
3...average number of times I read the Ensign each month.
4...people I speak to every day.
1249...songs on my iPod.
11...number of days for my vacation in Vegas.

No comments: